In this article, we will cover how you can import an existing page layout from your Salesforce org to Avonni.
Importing an existing page layout
- Create an Avonni Designer project
- Select Lightning Application or Digital Experience prototype
- Click on your project name on the top toolbar
- Select "Import Salesforce Metadata"
- Add your Salesforce org or select an existing one
- Select "Objects". This will import all your objects related metadata.
- Select the Objects you'd like to import
- Click on the "Retrieve" button.
How to add an imported page layout on your prototype?
- Open a page
- Click on the Objects icon located on the left toolbar
- Select "Layouts"
- Drag the layout you'd like to add.