Unable to add a Salesforce Connection
Due to some possible additional security settings on your org, you might need to change the IP restrictions for the Avonni App.
Steps to follow
- Go on your Salesforce Setup page
- Search for: Connected Oauth in the search bar
- Select Connected Apps OAuth Usage
- Click on the Install button for Avonni and then manage app policies
- In the OAuth Policies section, from the Permitted Users list, select All users may self-authorize.
- From the IP Relaxation list, select Relax IP restrictions